Are you on Pinterest? If not, you should be because that’s where I found this adorable idea! I’m making these Easter Peeps S’mores for Truett’s pre-k class along with the Goldfish Carrots. I think they’re both gonna be a big hit for their little Easter baskets!
How will a S’more taste made with a Peeps rabbit? My own husband said it was probably the best S’more ever! Truett agreed and well, so did I!
- Peeps Marshmallows
- Graham Crackers
- Mini Hershey’s Chocolate Bars
- Wilton Party Bags
- Avery Labels (Template 5395)
- Print up your labels. You can be creative and do whatever you want here. I made my own and if you want the template for it, click here. You want these printed first so they’ll be ready to help close your bags.
- Break your graham cracker into two halves.
- Assemble peeps, crackers, and mini Hershey’s chocolate bar in bag.
- Fold over and close with a label.
I cut down the bags so they weren’t so tall. You could also use ziploc bags if you can’t find cellophane or these party bags. If you don’t want to print labels, just use some Easter ribbon and tie the bag shut!
Then to make, be sure to put the chocolate on the cracker first, then peep on top of chocolate. If you don’t, it will slide all over the place!
Also, don’t let your marshmallow explode! LOL You just need to heat just until it starts to plump, then stop it. Let it sit a minute or two and the heat from the marshmallow will melt the chocolate perfectly!