I got an email that Ariat has added the popular Square Toe to its WorkHog Work Boots! It’s about time y’all! We are square toe folks ’round here so we are pleased to see this. And Ariat work boots are the most comfortable boot ever and durable as well. When I worked at Dandy Western Wear, I sold more of them and converted more people to Ariat because they are truly a good boot.
About the boot:
WorkHog Wide Square Toe Boots
- · Two colorways: 10005887 Rugged Bark, 10005888 Dark Earth/Brick
- Premium full-grain leather upper
- Goodyear welt
- Mesh line
- · Six-row shaft stitch
- Stability chassis promotes proper gait cycle
- EVA midsole
- Self-cleaning, non-tracking outsole tread design
- 90 degree heel
- Duratread outsole
- U-Turn Entry System (flexible panel in the back of the shaft allows foot to get by, so all shapes and sizes can now wear pull-ons! *Ariat is the first company to do this, and it’s a really neat design story…we’re hoping that it will allow more people to wear pull-ons)
- MSRP $159.95
Anyways, wanted to share. We love our work boots and Ariat is great about keeping their prices down without sacrificing the quality!