We have all been there….we buy something, and then see it on sale later. ARGH! Well if you haven’t heard already, Walmart will ad match thru December 24th! Here’s how it works y’all!
- Buy your item at Walmart.
- WHAT! You saw it on sale somewhere else? ARGH! Take your receipt AND AD back to Walmart and show them the sale price.
- Get the price difference added to a Walmart Gift Card. YEEHAAWW!
Items included in this awesome campaign are all general merchandise and grocery items. Current local competitor printed ads! And for layaway only: Expired local competitor printed ads (as long as pick-up if ad is valid during item’s layaway period).
The items not included are not surprising. It’s the usual and pretty much any retailer would include the same stuff, but I’ll list it anyhow.
Items NOT included are:
- Private label
- Services such as auto, financial, wireless, optical.
- Black Friday Ads
Current ad match policy exclusions:
- Internet pricing/ads
- expired ads
- offers with gift cards
- limited time/quantity offers
- percentage off ads
- ads with errors
- offers w/added-value items
I don’t know about you guys but I am super excited to shop this holiday season! I’m gettin’ my game-face on and gonna BARRINNNG IT this Christmas!
Disclosure: I am an official Walmart Mom. Walmart has provided me with compensation and gift card in return for my time & efforts to create this post. Opinions are my own, always.