Over the past year I’ve shared some of my most favorite freezer foods and thought now would be a great time to recap. I keep these items on hand for days that I don’t feel like cooking, don’t have time to cook, have a house full of teenagers, and to have tasty treats for anyone that happens to show up.
If you get the All You Magazine, you’ll find awesome coupons for many of these items in it! If you don’t, you should. It’s one of my favorite magazines!
1) DIGIORNO PIZZA – I am LOVING the combos they have come out with! What a great way to kick pizza night up a notch! The ones to try are the DIGIORNO Pizza & Wyngz, Pizza & Cookies, and the Pizza & Breadsticks.
2) STOUFFER’S FARMERS’ HARVEST – These are delicious and feature ingredients like sea salt, olive oil and whole grains. As with any product that has whole grains, I’m always skeptical because of how whole grains can taste but these were divine!
3) LEAN CUISINE MARKET CREATIONS – These are by far one of our most favorite foods to keep on hand for when it’s just me and my husband. He loves the one with shrimp and I Love the chicken alfredo one. They are a much healthier option for us and are just the right portion size.
4) HAAGEN-DAZS VANILLA CARAMEL CONES – HELLLLOOOOOOOO, it’s ice cream, do I need to say more? These are new and absolutely heaven.
5) SKINNY COW!!!! – Thank gawd for Skinny Cow. For reals. You can’t even tell that’s it’s lower in calories at all, just ask my boys. We love every single one of the varieties too. How about a little Cookies ‘n Cream Truffle?
6) STOUFFER’S LASAGNA – If you don’t already know, this is my favorite thing ever. It would be what I’d request for my dying meal. I like to get the edges a little crispy. YUM! We buy the party size…cause we eat a lot.
7) HOT POCKET SNACKERS – These are new and another great option for kids! Truett can hold these in his hands easily and it’s really just the right size for him. Make a ton of them and let the older kids grab and go. LOVE!
8) LEAN CUISINE SPRING ROLLS – Yay for these! Very tasty and a great way to keep your healthier eating habits in check.
9) EDY’S PEACH FRUIT BARS – DELICIOUS! Anything with real fruit is fantabulous of course. These are only 100 calories per bar and boy do you feel like you’re getting a real treat with them! Truett LOVES them and so do I!
10) LEAN POCKETS PRETZEL BREAD – I love these, wish my kids didn’t. I try to keep ‘lean’ stuff for me but they seem to find it, love it, and eat it all. I guess that speaks for taste. It’s a nice alternative to the traditional ‘pocket’.