Oh I know, you thought because I live in Texas I’d be a Texans or Cowboys fan huh? Have you seen Dallas play the last, oh, 20 years? Actually, I’m a huge Dallas Cowboys fan, really I am, as is my husband and son. But, i’m also a big Denver Broncos fan, which isn’t too far from Texas, so that totally counts right? Football means tailgating and hosting football get-togethers and while that usually means things like buffalo wings and dip, I’m bringing you a refreshing, kid-friendly treat; Denver Broncos Jello Shooters!
This game day dessert shooter is fantastic for the kids but a nice, lighter treat after all that heavy appetizer eating that we all seem to do on game days. The kids can help make them too! If you wanted to do Dallas Cowboys colors, you’ll blue, red, and green food coloring to make the navy blue.
Who is YOUR favorite football team?
- Small box orange jello prepared
- Small box blue jello prepared
- ½ cup Fresh Blueberries
- orange for garnish
- Reddi whip or cool whip
- 3 shot glasses or small bowls
- In the bottom of each shot glass put a tablespoon of blue jello.
- Next but in some cool whip, layer orange jello on top of that, then top with fresh blueberries.
- Top it off with Reddi whip and garnish with orange wedge.