Years ago, a friend of mine made this summer dessert. It’s so simple but very tasty and easy to whip up if you’re gonna have company coming over. All icebox desserts are a great way to cool off during Summer but who can resist oreos and cool whip?!
I love the idea of using mugs to serve this but you could also just use a large bowl and spoon into serving bowls. What’s your favorite icebox dessert?
- 1 Pkg. Oreos
- 1 Tub Cool Whip
- ½ Cup Milk
- Put the milk in a shallow bowl.
- Dip an Oreo in the milk and place it in the bottom of the mug. Repeat until the bottom of the Mug is covered.
- Depending on the size of your mug you may need to cut the cookies in half to maximize coverage.
- Spoon or pipe in enough whipped topping to cover the Oreos.
- Repeat the process alternating layers until the Mug is full.
- Use the crumbs from cutting the cookies in half to garnish the whipped topping on top.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.