Oh how I love Fall! Pumpkins, baking, and cooler weather are just a few things that get me in the Fall mood. I really feel like I’ve been in the kitchen a lot more already than usual and that can only mean one thing….early weight gain! But who cares when you’re eating these delicious Pecan Crusted Pumpkin Rolls. I have been wanting to try something similar to these but wanted to add my own fresh twist to it and I finally did by adding pecans to both inside mixture and topping!
Yum right?! We love pecans. My FIL had a pecan tree for years and would pick & shell them for us but when the fires came, it was not spared. The next best thing though is Fisher Nuts Pecans. If you walked into our stores around here, you’d see the blue bags of Fisher Nuts center stage. They always taste fresh, have a resealable bag, and is a trusting brand. I have bags of pecans, walnuts, and almonds sitting in my pantry as I type this!
Hope y’all enjoy the recipe! It’s very easy to make and one roll is quite filling.
- 2 cans Pillsbury Big & Flaky Crescent Rolls
- ½ package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 15oz can of Pumpkin Pie Mix, (with spices added)
- ½ cup Fisher Nuts Pecan Halves
- 2-3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Sugar, for topping
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon, for topping
- ¼ cup Fisher Nuts Pecan Halves, FINELY chopped (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350'. In a blender, chop up your Fisher Nuts Pecans. Add the cream cheese, can of pumpkin, sugar, and pecans together and mix well.
- Finely chop the ¼ cup of Fisher Nuts Pecans, sugar, and cinnamon together in a blender and set aside in bowl. It will have a brown sugar texture!
- Unroll the crescent rolls and spread a spoonful of pumpkin mixture into each triangle. Roll them back and roll around in topping mixture until nicely coated. Place on the pan a couple of inches apart. Bake for 12 minutes or until done.