Oh how I love Fall! Pumpkins, baking, and cooler weather are just a few things that get me in the Fall mood. I really feel like I’ve been in the kitchen a lot more already than usual and that can only mean one thing….early weight gain! But who cares when you’re eating these delicious Pecan Crusted Pumpkin Rolls. I have been wanting to try something similar to these but wanted to add my own fresh twist to it and I finally did by adding pecans to both inside mixture and topping!
Yum right?! We love pecans. My FIL had a pecan tree for years and would pick & shell them for us but when the fires came, it was not spared. The next best thing though, is Fisher Nuts Pecans. If you walked into our stores around here, you’d see the blue bags of Fisher Nuts center stage. They always taste fresh, have a resealable bag, and is a trusting brand. I have bags of pecans, walnuts, and almonds sitting in my pantry as I type this! I already mentioned this on my facebook page but just in case you missed it, I’m super excited to have partnered up with Fisher Nuts for a fun campaign over the next few months. It thrills me when I can work with a company that is already a staple in our home.
Hope y’all enjoy the recipe! It’s very easy to make and one roll is quite filling.
Pecan Crusted Pumpkin Rolls
By October 6, 2013Published:
Oh how I love Fall! Pumpkins, baking, and cooler weather are just a few things that get me in the Fall mood. I really feel like …
- 2 cans Pillsbury Big & Flaky Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 15oz can of Pumpkin Pie Mix (with spices added)
- 1/2 cup Fisher Nuts Pecan Halves
- 2-3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Sugar for topping
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon for topping
- 1/4 cup Fisher Nuts Pecan Halves FINELY chopped (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350'. In a blender, chop up your Fisher Nuts Pecans. Add the cream cheese, can of pumpkin, sugar, and pecans together and mix well.
- Finely chop the 1/4 cup of Fisher Nuts Pecans, sugar, and cinnamon together in a blender and set aside in bowl. It will have a brown sugar texture!
- Unroll the crescent rolls and spread a spoonful of pumpkin mixture into each triangle. Roll them back and roll around in topping mixture until nicely coated. Place on pan a couple of inches apart. Bake for 12 minutes or until done.
Copyright © A Cowboy's Wife
Be sure to follow Fisher Nuts on pinterest and facebook! #thinkfisher y’all and use that hashtag when sharing stories & recipes about Fisher Nuts. I also quickly want to tell you about a contest they’re holding; My Fresh Twist Recipe Contest. I encourage you to enter! Here’s more info:
- Consumers can enter the contest by submitting a recipe on www.myfreshtwist.com: now through 10/22
- Consumers will be able to vote for their favorite recipe from 10/22 — 11/5
- Guarnaschelli and a panel of judges will choose the grand prize winner from the top ten finalists.
- The grand prize winner will be announced on 11/22
- Must include Pecans, walnuts, almonds or peanuts
- The recipes will be judged on their originality, integration of nuts, taste, and visual appeal.
- Grand Prize Winner:
Trip for 2 to NYC including airfare, dinner and accommodations
Meet Chef Alex Guarnaschelli
Opportunity for Chef Alex Guarnaschelli to sign a copy of her debut cookbook: Old-School Comfort Food
$100 Visa gift card
Signed copy of Chef Alex Guarnaschelli’s cookbook: Old-School Comfort Food
Fisher Nut Products
Copy of Chef Alex Guarnaschelli’s cookbook: Old-School Comfort Food
Enjoy and good luck to you who enter!
Disclosure: Compensation and product were provided for my efforts & time to create this post. Partnering with Fisher Nuts was a genuine & authentic fit for me and my blog. All opinions will forever be my own, as always.