How cute are these Christmas Reindeer Cookie Pops??!! And really, they’re super easy y’all. I never attempt to make anything that’s hard. Ain’t nobody got time for that, right?!
Making cute Christmas cookie pops is just one small thing I can do when hosting or attending a Christmas party, whether at a church, school, or friend’s house. You could make a few these to give though. Just think about the smile that they would bring when your mail lady opens up them, or the UPS man, or maybe just your favorite employee at your local store. Tis the season to give, after all, and these cookie pops totally have Christmas spirit!
The Reindeer kit can be found at Target. Honestly, you could easily recreate the look with icing but I’m even too lazy for that. HA! The cookie is just a nutter butter, which I happen to LOVE, and then dipped in chocolate to coat them. Come on man, you know that’s good stuff there!
- Nutter Butter Cookies
- Paper Straws cut in half
- Cookie icing
- Red Hots
- ReinDeer kit From Target
- Start by melting your chocolate by mixing every 15 seconds.
- Then dip your cookie into the chocolate and place the cookie on wax paper.
- Then add your reindeer eyes and red hots for the nose.
- Don't forget his bow at the bottom under his nose.
- Poke your straw into the bottom carefully.
- Repeat for all your pops and let harden.
- Once they are harden you can get your cookie icing and pud a dab on your antler and place firmly under the cookie on the back of the head.
- Repeat and let those harden in the freezer.
- Then after about an hour they are ready to go and be eaten!