Yesssss, the spoons are a trend y’all and just because I’m ol’ cowboy’s wife who isn’t trendy, doesn’t mean I can’t share trendy things, right? I see this as a great entertaining idea at the Christmas party. Beverages of all sorts are usually served and these peppermint spoons are bound to pair with one of them!
If spoons aren’t your thing, check out these Reindeer Cookie Pops, Snowman Cookies, or maybe you’re feeling crafty?? Try making your own Christmas gift party favors. I am SO into Christmas this year. Ironically, it’s the brokest we’ve been a long time. Ain’t that something?
Anyways, these are really easy to make and will be a fun conversation piece. Lots of flavor too. Enjoy and Merry Christmas y’all!
- Red melting chocolate
- crushed up candy cane
- Start by melting your chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 15 seconds until it's smooth.
- Dip your spoon in and scoop out some and place the spoon onto wax paper.
- Sprinkle the top with a ton of crushed candy cane and repeat for all your spoons.
- Place on wax paper and let harden.
- Wrap in plastic or give out in a container.
- Mix it into your coffee for a peppermint moca or into warm milk for some hot cocoa.