Are you looking for ways to change up dinner? Well, these Cheeseburger Tots are one of our favorite recipes! Kids LOVE to make them and eat them, too!
Sometimes we just don’t wanna cook a full-blown meal. I love that we can grab a couple and it be enough to satisfy our bellies without making us feel stuffed.
I put the steps in a collage for you but the main thing you’ll need is a muffin pan.I’m also a HUGE fan of Pampered Chef’s Mix N Chop kitchen tool!! I wish I had this back when I cooked for cowboys and always breaking down the beef or sausage! Do you have a favorite kitchen tool you can’t live without?
Oh, and guess what? You can make these for breakfast!! Just switch out the ground beef with pork sausage! I love the grab-n-go option, especially for breakfast because most of us are always on the run in the mornings!
- 2 pounds tater tots, thawed
- 1.25 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, add tater tots, and break down into pieces using hands.
- Add eggs and seasoning salt, and continue mixing with hands.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown the burger.
- Drain the burger grease and set aside.
- Shred cheddar cheese.
- Prepare a muffin tin with vegetable oil.
- Press potato mixture into muffin tins, making cups.
- Bake potato cups for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combined burger meat and shredded cheese.
- Scoop burger mixture into potato cups.
- Top with remaining potato mixture.
- Bake an additional 6 minutes.