Christmas is my favorite time of year. I love seeing how generous people are during this time. I love seeing the Christmas decorations and lights around the neighborhoods. I love eating all the Christmas treats like these chocolate & peppermint grahams!
So here’s the thing y’all. I enjoy making desserts from scratch but with all the cooking that has to be done during the holidays, it’s nice to have something simple to throw together for the kiddos (and adults) to enjoy. This is one of those cute little treats that take no time but everyone will love. It can’t really get much easier than this y’all!
Some of the best things come on crackers. I love everything from s’mores to these chocolate & peppermint grahams to peanut butter & honey on a saltine cracker. It’s funny how something as simple as that can create some of the most cherished moments of your life. Maybe sharing a treat like this with your child or grandchild will have them reminiscing one day during the holidays. I will never forget sharing the peanut butter & honey with my grandma. She had this grin about her and she always knew exactly how much honey to put into the peanut butter. We giggled and enjoyed the moment.
I hope this simple treat can create a memory like that for you!
What are some of your favorite, easy Christmas treats? Check out some of my other favorite Christmas goodies!
- 12 oz dark chocolate candy melts
- Graham cracker squares
- 1 package of peppermints or candy canes, crushed
- Pour the chocolate candy melts into a microwavable safe dish and heat in the microwave in 30-second increments, stirring until melted.
- Use a tablespoon to evenly spread the melted chocolate onto each graham cracker square.
- Sprinkle with crushed peppermint and place on a baking sheet to set.
- Repeat steps #2 and #3 until you have your desired amount of grahams.
- Place the baking sheet in the fridge and allow the chocolate to set for 15-20 minutes.